The best CISSP exam simulation in the market for an incredible price at LufSec! Check it out!
In an increasingly complex cyber world, there is a growing need for information security leaders who possess the breadth and depth of expertise necessary to establish holistic security programs that assure the protection of organizations’ information assets. That’s where the CISSP comes in.
The CISSP Helps You:
- Validate your proven competence gained through years of experience in information security
- Demonstrate your technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to effectively develop a holistic security program set against globally accepted standards
- Differentiate yourself from other candidates for desirable job openings in the fast-growing information security market
- Affirm your commitment to the field and ongoing relevancy through continuing professional education and understanding of the most current best practices
- Gain access to valuable career resources, such as networking and ideas exchange with peers
The CISSP Helps Employers:
- Protect against threats with qualified professionals who have the expertise to competently design, build, and maintain a secure business environment
- Ensure professionals stay current on emerging threats, technologies, regulations, standards, and practices through the continuing professional education requirements
- Increase confidence that candidates are qualified and committed to information security
- Ensure employees use a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted terms and practices
- Increase organizations’ credibility when working with clients and vendors
CISSP in the News
“CISSP Sets Professionals Apart in the IT Security Field” – About.com
“56% of Cyber Jobs in Contracting Industry Require CISSP” – The Washington Post
“Best Professional Certification Program” – SC Magazine
Don’t go to your exam unprepared, choose LufSec CISSO Exam Prep and make sure you are ready before scheduling the exam! Get it now clicking here!