Do you want to try hacking some IoT devices but need help knowing where to start? LufSec just released a brand-new course – IoT Penetration Testing. It’s a hands-on course with many challenges that you can try alone or follow the videos.
After the success of the Ethical Hacking: Hacking IoT Devices course from LinkedIn, I decided to build a more advanced course with more dense theory and demo/hacking sessions.
We go over some soldering basics, including SMD soldering, hacking a doorbell, a gate, firmware extraction, backdoors, a smart padlock, a smart door lock, and so much more!
As we are in the holiday season, we are giving a 20% discount for those who purchase the course before Christmas Eve. You don’t need a coupon code or anything like that. It will automatically be applied to your checkout.
The content of the course includes:
- OS Used for Hacking IoT devices
- Hardware & Tools
- Software & Applications
- BOM & Shopping List Used on this Course
- Soldering Basics
- How to Use a Multimeter
- FCC and Datasheets are Your Friends
- Detecting Pinout of UART Interfaces
- Detecting Pinout of JTAG Interfaces
- Extracting Firmware from SPI Interface
- Hardware Hacking Challenge
- Hardware Challenge Solution
- Introduction to Firmware Analysis
- Binwalk and File Systems
- Finding Firmware Vulnerabilities
- Firmware Analysis Automation
- Firmware Hacking Challenge
- Firmware Challenge Solution
- Introduction to SDR
- Setting Up your SDR Lab
- Analyzing Radio Signals
- SDR Hacking Challenge
- SDR Hacking Solution
- Introduction to BLE
- Discovering and Interacting with BLE Devices
- BLE Hacking Challenge
- BlE Challenge Solution
- Introduction to Zigbee
- Setting Up your Zigbee Lab
- Analyzing Zigbee Traffic
- Zigbee Hacking Challenge
- Zigbee Challenge Solution
Looking forward to getting you enrolled soon!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hacking!